Pre-Employment & Wellness Programs
Alcohol and Drug Testing
Employee Drug Testing
VIP Occupational Health Services provides professional drug testing services on location! With our ability to provide our services on your premises the hassle of sending employees away from your facility while on company time is avoided along with reduced risk and liabilities that are associated with offsite testing. We bring the necessary items on-site to conduct multiple collections, testing, or training. Mobile drug testing saves you time and money.
Employee Drug and Alcohol Tests and Other Testing Services
Through our efficient mobile services, VIP Occupational Health Services takes the hassle out of drug and alcohol specimen collections by bringing our services directly to you. The average time spent away to an offsite clinic is 2.5 hours for a drug collection. That’s 2.5 hours of lost productivity and money for the employer.
Whatever you need, we can help.
No matter what kind of drug testing or alcohol testing you need, we can help. Our innovative and proven systems allow us to customize your testing program to meet your organization’s needs, including ensuring that results get to the right people for different sites and projects. If you need to get people tested to start a job, you can trust that we’ll get the work done quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
Our Occupational Health Nurses assist in Pre-employment assessments and assist employers in recommending services to ensure the individual for hire is the best candidate.
Our Physicians provide a more extensive approach to individual health assessments and programs.
Disability / WCB Management
- Office ergonomics – (prevent sitting disease), Repetitive strain injury prevention.
- Nutrition Programs (i.e vending machine campaigns (target obesity)– putting healthier options in vending machines.
- Blood Pressure clinics for employees who are in physically demanding jobs or wearing self contained breathing apparatus SCBA. This program targets any position that would put increase demand on heart and lungs.
- Sleep apnea screening and fatigue awareness programs for truck drivers, city transportation drivers, shift workers and safety sensitive positions.
- Smoking Cessation programs designed for companies in lung health programs. Innovative programs and educational resources.
- Free Hearing conservation-training video (Available in 2016) that will meet the needs for legislation (Available to our clients). We provide a Training pamphlet and hearing test results that includes an explanation of results to each employee tested.
Medical Data Management
One of the most important parts of Health Surveillance is data management. Be assured that VIP OHS maintains your data for a period of 40 years, makes your data easily accessible, and backs up your data off site.
We ensure your records are kept safe and confidential. We utilize the best data management software, and maintain strict security. You are always welcome to call us to ask about your data.